FemiCushion Ships Worldwide
No matter where you live, FemiCushion will ship to you! We know that prolapse symptoms affect the daily lives of millions, so we aim to get our product in your hands as quickly and safely as possible.
- Packages are shipped within 1-2 days of ordering (excluding weekends and holidays).
- For ESTIMATED shipping times, please see the table below. The time frame is written is terms of business days, weekends and holidays not included. Please note that shipping delays may occur due to customs clearance.
- Shipping is FREE on all Kit purchases.
- Individual component orders have a $20 flat rate shipping fee for orders less than $250. Orders $250 and above have automatic FREE shipping. Disposable Holder 4 Pack Bundle subjected to a $20 shipping fee due to heavy goods shipping for countries outside of The United States.
- Import taxes may be applied based on the destination country. It is the buyers responsibility to pay for any import/custom taxes.
- Orders are not deliverable to P.O. Boxes outside of The United States.
- Shipping delays may occur due to customs clearance.
- FemiCushion is not responsible for any orders lost, stolen, held, or damaged during the shipping process.
|Country||Shipping Courier||Time Frame|
|United States||USPS||3-5 days|
|Canada||FedEx Japan||4-7 days|
|United Kingdom||FedEx Japan||4-7 days|
|Australia||FedEx Japan||4-7 days|
|All Other Countries||Japan Post or FedEx Japan||4-7 days|
Any questions on shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For orders outside of the The United States, packages will be shipped from our main office in Japan. Depending on the destination country, import taxes must be paid by the buyer during the delivery process in order to receive the package. The import tax percentage differs from country to country. We ask you to please check with your country's import tax rules before purchasing. Countries that will charges import tax includes but not limited to United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Spain.
Packages are subjected for custom clearance as they are shipped from Japan. Customs clearance is a necessary procedure before goods can be imported or exported internationally. FemiCushion has no control over and is not responsible for the time it takes for products to get custom clearance.
Refunds on Shipping Fee/Import Tax
All Shipping fees are non-refundable. We are unable to refund the shipping fee in all cases, including kit purchases. All kit purchases have a $30 shipping & handling fee shipping fee. During the purchase of a FemiCushion kit, this $30 fee will be paid for by FemiCushion. However, in cases of returns, this fee will be subtracted from the total refundable amount.
It is the customers responsibility to pay for any import taxes when applicable. When a package is rejected and returned to FemiCushion internationally, an import tax is required for FemiCushion to receive the returned package. That import tax will also be deducted from the refundable amount.
Payments can be made by credit card or PayPal. Please carefully input your payment information. Any error that may arise could be due to incorrect input and may delay the order. If you need assistance or is receiving errors, please feel free to contact us.