Cleaning Instructions for FemiCushion:
Take apart the device by disassembling the components from each other. Then, follow the instructions below on how to clean each component.
When to Replace FemiCushion Components:
With proper care, FemiCushion components should last for a very long time. However, with consistent use, components may start to wear down and need to be replaced for best results. Please follow the suggestions below on when to replace each component.
- Damaged, frayed, discolored
- No longer a good fit (does not fit comfortably on the waist)
- Unable to hold the holder and cushion securely in place.
- Damaged ,frayed, discolored
- Unable to hold the cushion securely.
- Damaged, deformed, discolored
- Emits weird odor
- Moule forming on the inside of the cushion.
- Damaged or broken
- Unable to plug the air hole at the bottom of the cushion for cleaning
How to Purchase Replacement Parts?
Cliquez suricito purchase replacement components and input the password that was written in the manual included with your kit.If you cannot find the password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that replacement components are only available to customers who have previously purchase a FemiCushion kit. All components in the kit must be used together to provide effective prolapse relief. For FemiCushion kits, shopici.